Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Thumb Life design boards

I am no professional designer by ANY means but I choose what I love and am not color blind, so I have that going for me.  I guess I would call my style shabby modern farmhouse with a bit of Americana thrown in for good measure.

We are getting CLOSE to receiving the golden key to the new place, so while I'm suffering with a nasty head cold I thought that sitting in front of a computer for a couple of hours was a grand idea to put my rudimentary design boards together for the place!  These definitely came before going back to bed or even shopping for groceries...priorities, you know.

Prepare to be amazed!











Of course none of the boards include all of my wall decor I've collected over the years (and continue to get daily deliveries of...sorry honey) but this at least gives me a clearer idea of what I want to start with for each room.

Let the games begin!

Steph

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on purchase of your new home. We live 1/2 mi. N of there on Willis Rd in white ranch with red barn and shed which is the home I grew up in so we will be neighbors. My parents are in the grey Cape Cod. Good luck with your move and getting settled in!

    ReplyDelete